What do you think is the greatest movie speech of all time?
Heres my vote it comes from "Any Given Sunday"
YouTube - Al Pacino's Inspirational Speech
warning language
What do you think is the greatest movie speech of all time?
Heres my vote it comes from "Any Given Sunday"
YouTube - Al Pacino's Inspirational Speech
warning language
Reeking of awesomeness!
Hands down, Christopher Walken's monologue about Butch's father's watch in Pulp Fiction.
Observe:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DTUAYLNPe98
The speech in Patton at the beginning or Norman Dales speech in Hooisers in the semi finals.
ill second that one about the speech from patton
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
bravehart's was good
I AM WILLIAM WALLACE!!!
and the chick from not another teen movie, when shes talkin about getting s-h-i-t on her chest, tahts soo hottt.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"I know you don't smoke weed, but I'm gonna get you high today. Because you ain't got no job and you ain't got shite to do."
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Beware , and I do mean Beware of language . Gunny Hartman at his best from Full Metal Jacket .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVuvHpDS2o
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
You can't beat Gunny.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Anything said by Gordon Gecko in "Wall Street"
"Greed is good"
Bookmarks